PRIVACY INFORMATION AND CONSENT WITH REGARD TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(pursuant to Art. 13 and 14 of THE EU REGULATION (EU) 2016/679)
In accordance with the provisions of the EU REGULATION 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, we inform you that ROBERTO COIN S.P.A shall access, collect, and process the personal details you supplied. In particular, in accordance with the legislative procedures established by the General Data Protection Regulation, and respecting the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons, we inform you that:
a. ABOUT THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
M/S ROBERTO COIN S.P.A shall make the following use of the collected data:
1. Compliance with all administrative, accounting, and financial obligations relative to any contractual relationship entered or to be entered with ROBERTO COIN S.P.A and any ancillary activity hereto;
2. Supply of any customer service, including those related to warranties and post-sales, and any ancillary activity hereto;
3. Definition of payment terms, and any ancillary activity hereto;
4. Compliance with legal obligations, regulations, and/or EC and International Standards;
5. Assessment and evaluation of customer satisfaction levels;
6. Supply of updates and news on the business of ROBERTO COIN S.P.A. by subscribing to the newsletter;
7. Submission of sale offers for the products marketed by ROBERTO COIN S.P.A by means of on-line and off-line tools and systems (personalised offers);
8. Use data to pursue online sale transactions solely through the e-shop in the corporate website www.robertocoin.com, and in accordance with the sale conditions contained in the special e-shop area
b. METHODS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data and information, whether or not processed by automated means, shall include the following operations: collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction. Data processing operations shall be exclusively carried out by the Controller and other processors explicitly authorized or assigned by the Controller.
c. CONSENT OR REFUSAL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
The release of personal data is mandatory for the above-mentioned purposes under Point 1, 2, 3, and 4; Failure to consent will entail lack or partial execution of the service in point.
d. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Without prejudice to disclosure and communication in accordance with statutory and legal provisions, a subject’s personal details may be further transferred or disclosed to:
- Outsourced partners acting on behalf of the company for specific tasks (accounting, draw-up of financial statements, IT managements, freelancers, consultants, collaborators);
- Banking institutions for the purpose of managing receipts and payments from contract execution;
- Entities, Consortiums or Associations responsible for customer/credit rating, analysis, and insurance for the sole purpose of credit protection, and increased protection of the rights of the parties involved in the individual business relationships;
- The following entities assigned and/or responsible for the sales, technical, administrative, quality, and Secretary Departments at ROBERTO COIN S.P.A.
e. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
No personal data shall be disclosed in any circumstance
f. CROSS-BORDER PROCESSING
Personal data may be transferred abroad to a different member country of the European Union or to a third country outside the EU
g. STORAGE LIMITATION
Personal data shall be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed, and as long as needed to fulfil the relevant legal obligations
The controller of the processing of your personal data is ROBERTO COIN S.P.A with registered office in Viale Trieste 13 – 36100 Vicenza, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
i. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The data subject has the right:
- To access, rectify, erase, restrict or object to the processing of personal data concerning him or her;
- To obtain from the controller trouble-free access to the processed data in an intelligible and easily accessible format from any automated device, and then transfer them to another controller;
- To withdraw consent without detriment to the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal;
- Lodging a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisor, and seeking protection of personal data
The data subject may exercise the above referred rights by sending a written notice by registered E-mail to: email@example.com, or by E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by registered letter with bill of receipt to: Viale Trieste, 13 – 36100 Vicenza.
In accordance with Art. 8 of the EU REGULATION 2016/679, a consent to data processing may be strictly given by a data subject who is at least 16 years old. For data subjects who have not yet turned 16, data processing may be strictly carried out against a consent released by the holder of the legal guardianship for the subject.